Site Supervisor / Project Manager
The Site Supervisor / Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all administrative and construction aspects of a project, from permits through to completion using the tools and resources available, including Buildertrend, the construction management software. You must have the ability to coordinate multiple aspects of each project, including employees, subcontractors, vendors, clients and such on a daily basis. You will be responsible for the client’s experience and expectations as well as promoting the company’s image and procedural ethics.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing high-end residential construction.
- Strong leadership qualities and a proven ability to manage subcontractors.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with leadership coworkers, subcontractors, clients and architects, as necessary.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve project construction issues.
- Excellent communication & organization skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Buildertrend.
- An understanding of managing project quality, schedule and budgets.
- Extensive knowledge of residential construction methods & materials.